Sorting Implementation

thakkar kajal

Apr 20, 2021, 7:29:01 AM4/20/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Team ,
I  have tried below way yo do sorting in this API
https://api.bluebutton.cms.gov/v1/fhir/ExplanationOfBenefit?_sort=billablePeriod.start

let's say I  want to sort by one of the parameter I get from explanation of benefit bundle response :
billablePeriod.start

so i have used same parameter to pass in _sort , but it is not working
if anyone has any idea to : which parameter to pass for sorting
also if sorting is possible on every parameter or not
and which params I can use

Thanks
Kajal

thakkar kajal

May 9, 2021, 2:23:09 PM5/9/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Any one from bluebutton 2.0 development team  can help here please  I just want to be sure that sorting functionality is available or not
and which parameters available to pass.

thanks