Help reviewing repository technical options

Richard Jones

Apr 21, 2015, 10:02:20 AM4/21/15
to develope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

A client of ours is looking for some help doing some requirements analysis and research into options and costs/benefits for their repository infrastructure (which is fairly major).  We're less about at-desk research and market-review than we are dev, and we're also fairly busy just now, so aren't really in a position to help out.

Anyone who is interested in that kind of thing can give me a shout, and I'll put you in contact.

Buzzwords were: ePrints, DSpace, Dryad, DataVerse, and Hydra

Cheers,

Richard

--

Richard Jones,