Only 30 places left for Collaborations Workshop 2015 (CW15) - register soon!

Shoaib Sufi

Mar 9, 2015, 6:16:37 AM3/9/15
to develope...@googlegroups.com
Register for Collaborations Workshop 2015 (CW15) by 20.3.15
Register and find out more at: http://www.software.ac.uk/cw15 and
please forward this email to your peers.

The workshop takes place from 25-27 March 2015 in Oxford (register by
Friday 20 March 2015).

We currently have 60 people registered, 40 lightning talks scheduled
and over 45 people attending the Hackday.
---
Find out who's coming: http://www.software.ac.uk/cw15/whos-attending

See what they want to discuss:
http://www.software.ac.uk/cw15/cw15-discussion-session-topics

Keynote confirmed: Andrew Hudson-Smith, Director of Centre of Spatial
Analysis at UCL, will provide our keynote on his experience and tips
for effective interdisciplinary working.

Hackday includes BYOD: "Bring Your Own Data” - with people already
promising datasets from micro-CT and researcher software usage.

Prizes: iPad minis and Raspberry Pi 2 Kits are up for grabs in the Hackday.

Sponsors: Thanks to our sponsors GitHub and Oxford e-Research Centre.

---
Personal benefits: read a previous attendee's thoughts -
http://software.ac.uk/blog/2015-02-27-collaborations-workshop-lives-its-name

The analysis: resources and analysis from a previous CW -
http://www.software.ac.uk/blog/2014-06-17-collaborations-workshop-2014-cw14-outcomes-and-analysis

---
Register for CW15 at http://www.software.ac.uk/cw15 and let your
friends, colleagues and collaborators know.

See you in Oxford!

Shoaib Sufi
Community Manager
Software Sustainability Institute