Devel-NYTProf 6.10 released

James Keenan

May 9, 2021, 2:57:40 PM5/9/21
to Devel::NYTProf Dev

Version 6.10 of Perl library Devel-NYTProf was released to CPAN on May 9 2021.

This release follows on the heels of three other recent releases, 6.07 (April 6), 6.08 (April 27) and 6.09 (May 2) -- but 6.10 is the version you should prefer.

Version 6.10, like 6.09, does not implement any significant changes in functionality. It does, however, upgrade the version of jquery used. It also identifies cases where the profile data used in certain test files is not appropriate for certain types of perl builds (e.g., -Duselongdouble and -Dusequadmath) and skips those tests as needed. The number of build-time warnings is further reduced.

Thank you very much.

Jim Keenan

Tim.Bunce

May 9, 2021, 4:24:30 PM5/9/21
to Devel::NYTProf Dev
I'd like to express my deep gratitude to Jim for taking on this work and doing it with such care.

Tim.

John P. Linderman

May 9, 2021, 7:58:51 PM5/9/21
to develnyt...@googlegroups.com
Tim:
Just a word of thanks for all you have done for Devel::NYTProf. There are many reasons to love (and hate) perl, but the profiling capability was a huge benefit to me. I can't claim to be aware of other profilers for other languages, but yours was breathtakingly easy to use and profoundly useful. -- jpl

You've received this message because you are subscribed to
the Devel::NYTProf Development User group.

Group hosted at: http://groups.google.com/group/develnytprof-dev
Project hosted at: http://perl-devel-nytprof.googlecode.com
CPAN distribution: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Devel-NYTProf

To post, email: develnyt...@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Devel::NYTProf Dev" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/develnytprof-dev/ebd6dd7a-acc4-4a9c-b1dd-5d2e03046ea9n%40googlegroups.com.