QueryPath 2.1.0 Beta 2

TechnoSophos

Oct 11, 2010, 9:49:01 PM10/11/10
to support-...@googlegroups.com, devel-q...@googlegroups.com
QueryPath 2.1.0 Beta 2 is now available.

1.
We're still working the bugs out, but the new version is definitely
stabilizing. We will stay in beta until the following conditions are
met:

* All non-minor bugs are resolved
* The PEAR package works
* We make it a week with no new non-minor bugs being opened against the beta

For a summary of this release's changes, see the release notes and API notes:

http://github.com/technosophos/querypath/blob/master/RELEASE-2.1.0
http://github.com/technosophos/querypath/blob/master/API-2.1.0

2.
As usual, the online API docs have been updated.

http://api.querypath.org/docs

3.
The new PEAR channel server is online, too:

http://pear.querypath.org

4.
And for PHP 5.3+ users, there is now a Phar package available.

http://github.com/technosophos/querypath/downloads

5.
The new logo has been launched on http://querypath.org

6.
BIG THANKS to quickfur and shadowhand for locating bugs in QP 2.1
Alpha/Beta and supplying fixes for them.

And my profound gratitude for Michael Mesker
(http://www.meskermichael.com/) for the QueryPath logo!

Matt