devede wont open

john woodhead

May 28, 2018, 11:42:02 AM5/28/18
to DeVeDe forum
i use devede on windows 7 for years. but it just wont open now. the curser spins then stops and does nothing. ive uninstalled devede and downloaded it again, re installed but still nothing. any help appreciated

Sergio Costas

May 28, 2018, 12:47:20 PM5/28/18
to devede...@googlegroups.com
Devede for windows was a project made by another person, and was never supported by the original programmer.

sorry.

El 28/05/18 a las 17:42, john woodhead escribió:
i use devede on windows 7 for years. but it just wont open now. the curser spins then stops and does nothing. ive uninstalled devede and downloaded it again, re installed but still nothing. any help appreciated

Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)
ras...@rastersoft.com              http://www.rastersoft.com

Superichy

May 29, 2018, 7:47:10 PM5/29/18
to DeVeDe forum
Hi John! The same thing for me... The "solution" I found: Just execute devede as Administrator... Then you tell us, thank you!

Richy