Can't add subtitles

Bernd Ungerer

Aug 27, 2016, 6:27:09 AM8/27/16
to DeVeDe forum
I'm creating picture slideshows with audio and subtitles (with Photofilmstrip). This worked perfect with devede when my slideshow software used avi-files for the movies. Since an update the movies are created as mkv-files and when I use DevedeNG now to add subtitles the program stops working. There is no crash or something, there is just a 'creating disc'-window but it doesn't do anything at all. When I delete the subtitles-file all works fine again. So no crash, no freeze but only stop working. Anything else what I can try?

Sergio costas

Aug 27, 2016, 6:35:20 AM8/27/16
to devede...@googlegroups.com

Could you please run devede from a command line and paste whatever os printed  when it fails?

--------
Enviado desde mi móvil

El 27 ago. 2016 12:27 p. m., "'Bernd Ungerer' via DeVeDe forum" <devede...@googlegroups.com> escribió:
I'm creating picture slideshows with audio and subtitles (with Photofilmstrip). This worked perfect with devede when my slideshow software used avi-files for the movies. Since an update the movies are created as mkv-files and when I use DevedeNG now to add subtitles the program stops working. There is no crash or something, there is just a 'creating disc'-window but it doesn't do anything at all. When I delete the subtitles-file all works fine again. So no crash, no freeze but only stop working. Anything else what I can try?

Sergio costas

Aug 27, 2016, 6:36:54 AM8/27/16
to devede...@googlegroups.com

Paste it here, in the forum, I mean (sorry, I'm in the phone and don't have english corrector)

--------
Enviado desde mi móvil

Bernd Ungerer