Dave Schinkel

Jul 25, 2017, 4:12:12 PM7/25/17
to devdocs
I'm new to the site.  I assume we can contribute so what I'd like to get going is that each language has a Testing subtree

So for example you could click on say React and get:

React/Testing/Mocha
React/Testing/Ava
React/Testing/Jest

These would consolidate various sources of test examples...something that's scattered through many repos and blog posts and so this site would be the perfect place to bring all those examples together IMO.

Thibaut Courouble

Jul 29, 2017, 9:52:03 AM7/29/17
to devdocs
Hi Dave

DevDocs doesn't author any documentation content; it only aggregates official documentations into one UI.

To improve the React documentation on DevDocs, contribute to the React project directly :)

Thibaut