Pytorch document questions

meng Hu

Jan 20, 2018, 4:22:09 AM1/20/18
to devdocs
Hi

  I am working in adding pytorch(like tensorflow which is a neural network tool) document. I have some questions about it.

  1. I cannot add mathjax, but some math in thoese documents. I am not familiar with js or coffeescript
  2. the default css, the `class definition` and `function definition` does Not highlight (but `method definition` does highlight), I am not familiar with css, I try to add css in `entries.rb`, it looks well in light-theme but it looks bad in dark-theme
  3. the `pytorch` has two packages, they are `pytorch` and `torchversion`, the should be installed separately. I do not know should I include them togegher. If adding them together, it will look like this:

Pytorch
  torch
# belongs to `pytorch` package
    torch
.add  # top function in torch
    torch
.addmm

  notes
# some notes in the documents
    notes
/cuda

  nn
# belongs to `pytorch` package
    nn
.AdaptiveAvgPool1d

  torchvision
/datasets  # belongs to `torchvision` package
    torchvision
.datasets.CIFAR10
    torchvision
.datasets.CIFAR10.__getitem__

  torchvision
/uitls    # belongs to `torchvision` package
    torchvision
.utils.make_grid

  I am also a novice ruby programmer, I can not solve those questions.  Here is my code. Does anyone be interested in working in this?

  (sorry for my English)

pytorch_docs.7z