API request

Mr Black

May 13, 2016, 4:48:53 PM5/13/16
to devdocs
Hi I love this site. I am building out a site that delivers content based on a user's settings and I have been looking for APIs for like MDN, MSDN, etc but am yet to find them. Especially not at comprehensive as devdocs. Is there an API I may be able to leverage to use on my site?

Thibaut Courouble

May 15, 2016, 11:01:20 AM5/15/16
to devdocs
Hi

DevDocs doesn't have an API, sorry — mainly because I don't have time to create one, it wouldn't benefit devdocs.io, and would be expensive to host.

However, all the code is open-source, so you're free to make one yourself :)

Few more details here: https://github.com/Thibaut/devdocs/issues/133

Thibaut