Praise for DevCamp

Saager Mhatre

Apr 12, 2011, 8:27:42 AM4/12/11
to devcam...@googlegroups.com, Sidu Chonira Ponappa, Niranjan Paranjape
That's the kind of response that makes it all worthwhile! B)

Apr 12, 2011, 11:04:15 AM4/12/11
to devcam...@googlegroups.com
Hey man, don't embarrass me :), It just happened to put that feelings in word and mailed you that same devcamp night.

But great effort, thank you once again to one and all.

/Sagar