Regd the talk you submitted for DevCamp Pune 2011

Saager Mhatre

Feb 11, 2011, 5:08:28 AM2/11/11
to cha...@3indianmonkeys.com, devcam...@googlegroups.com
http://devcamp.in/index.php/Talk:Pune/2011/1/Proposals#Building_Document_oriented_databases

I have some concerns about the content, please refer to the talk page linked above.

Thanks
dexterous

Bhushan Ahire

Feb 11, 2011, 5:17:28 AM2/11/11
to devcam...@googlegroups.com, cha...@3indianmonkeys.com
Yup so I am gonna cover the Rhodes actual app and not the introductory part.
I am gonna cover accessing features like Camera and talking with the backend application to submit that as attachment.
And similar kind of stuff.

If you think this is basic then let me know. I will remove my entry from there.

Regards,
Bhushan Ahire

dexterous

Feb 12, 2011, 6:30:09 AM2/12/11
to devcam...@googlegroups.com, cha...@3indianmonkeys.com
Bhushan, if you have a real app to demonstrate that sounds fair. I just wanted to make sure we didn't end up with a basic 'how-to' session.

- dexterous