Re: Proposal (Was: DevCamp Pune 2011 - 9th April ( Register here !! ))

7 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Saager Mhatre

chưa đọc,
06:04:51 24 thg 3, 201124/3/11
đến devcam...@googlegroups.com, Gautham H, Aseem Jakhar, Murtuja Bharmal, Asif Momin
We seemed to have had some unfortunate edits that wiped out the Proposals page a few days ago. I've reverted the same and the talks are back now. Please check to see if your talk is still on the page and add it back if necessary.

Thank you for your patience
dexterous

Saager Mhatre

chưa đọc,
02:34:30 25 thg 3, 201125/3/11
đến Aseem Jakhar, devcam...@googlegroups.com, Murtuja Bharmal
Aseem, I was looking at the abstract for your talk and noticed that it was focused around introducing the audience to the null community. While I don't want to take away from the importance of your community, I'd like to point out that DevCamp is a technology focused event. We insist that all talks be directly related to technology or specific applications thereof. I suggest that you tailor your talk accordingly. You could always introduce the null community as part of the introductions, but the core of your talk needs to be technical.

Feel free to get back to us with any queries/comments you may have.
dexterous
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp