Pull request merging has been temporarily suspended

Dimitrios Apostolou

Sep 1, 2016, 11:16:27 AM9/1/16
to dev-cfengine
Hello all,

you are probably aware but we haven't been merging pull requests since quite some time now, because of problems with our CI infrastructure. Please be a little patient as we are re-setting up the whole infrastructure. We should resume regular operation soon, within a week or two.

Regards,
Dimitrios Apostolou,
CFEngine AS

Dimitrios Apostolou

Sep 14, 2016, 10:21:24 AM9/14/16
to Dimitrios Apostolou, dev-cfengine
On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Dimitrios Apostolou <ji...@cfengine.com> wrote:
Hello all,

you are probably aware but we haven't been merging pull requests since quite some time now, because of problems with our CI infrastructure. Please be a little patient as we are re-setting up the whole infrastructure. We should resume regular operation soon, within a week or two.

Status update: Travis-CI pull request testing has been integrated into Core and reviewing and merging should be resumed any time now. Please make sure you *rebase to latest master*, so that Travis gives the green light to your pull request.

Not all CI is fully functional yet, there is still some work to do in order for our internal Jenkins to be 100% functional. Nevertheless pull requests should be unblocked using Travis-CI.