An Ode to Tongue Brushing

Derek Detweiler

Jan 7, 2005, 10:00:26 AM1/7/05
to detw...@googlegroups.com
An original poem by Todd:

Once, a long time ago, I didn't brush my tongue. It was a terrible
time, for no girls would kiss me, my tongue was green, and I could not
rhyme. And everyone said my breath was very unbrushed tongue
smelling.

But one day, Derek and his now woman Ginny shamed me into brushing my
tongue. And now I rhyme with the best of them, kiss lots of girls and
my breath is no longer unbrushed tongue smelling. And it's kinda
reddish pink. All except the back of it which is kinda green still
but that's because when I try to brush it I almost vomit and while I
like to brush my tongue vomitting would force me to brush it all over
again and produce a vicious (and entirely revolting) cycle I would
like to avoid.

Thank you and good night.

Derek Detweiler

Jan 7, 2005, 10:02:35 AM1/7/05
to detw...@googlegroups.com, Todd Lewis
Thanks to you, I now have the following sidelinks in my google mail:

Thinnest Tongue Scraper
A thin slim & narrow tongue scraper works much better. Why? See it here
www.BFresh.net/StopBadBreath

Fresh Breath Clinic
Halitosis, bad breath & dry mouth diagnosis & treatment. Free info.
www.freshbreath.ca

Bad Breath
Tired of bad breath? So is everyone else. Find help to change all that.
www.dentistlocater.com