Corroborating Reports Arriving

j...@oxaero.com

Jul 1, 2011, 1:13:37 PM7/1/11
to Deturbulator Group, Standard Cirrus Group
Since 2003, I have been the only person flying with deturbulation devices on my wings. The only corroboration of my measurements was the flight tests by Dick Johnson in 2006. Evidence of extreme performance in some of his flight tests was largely ignored. Other evidence, such as matching the performance of a Diana-1, although undeniable, was resisted.

Now that an easy-to-install part of the original deturbulator configuration, the leading-edge tape, alone has been found to offer significant performance benefits, any one can give it a try, and reports are now coming in.

Visit the Participants page at www.deturbulator.org  to read the comments.