Re: Jari

j...@oxaero.com

Jun 11, 2012, 5:19:29 PM6/11/12
to Roy Arnold, Jari Hyvärinen, Deturbulator Participants
Roy,

The article is interesting, even though I cannot follow the math.  It seems to improve on CFD calculations in the Knudsen layer between liquid and vapor layers near walls beyond the slip-flow regime.  I am not sure what all that means, but it sounds like it could have application to explaining the humidity dependency that I may have found when the temperature gets close to the dewpoint temparature.

I am sure that Jari is not working in that area, but he may eventually get into it once he has got the broad outline of the rear-facing step worked out.

Jari, check out the link below.

Best regards,
Jim

greatly improves the near-wall accuracy of the Navier-Stokes-Fourier equations, well beyond the slip-flow regime.

On Jun 11, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Roy Arnold <2tur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jim, is Jari into modeling of this type? micro/nano scale?  RT