Fw: [A2U] Join us for our Fall Hat Tournament on Saturday, October 22nd!

1 view

Uzoma Okeke

Oct 20, 2016, 7:43:26 PM10/20/16
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Ryan Donnelly
Hey all,

This is a reminder to sign up for the hat tournament this weekend. We are currently a low on registrations and are at risk of cancellation. If you are waiting to sign up or haven't recruited your friends, now would be a great time!

https://www.annarborultimate.org/leagues/2016/fall/Fall%20Hat%20Tournament/

We will check in with players tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to confirm that we will have enough registrations to proceed.

Thanks!

On Oct 14, 2016, 2:22 PM -0400, Ryan Donnelly <ryanjd...@gmail.com>, wrote:
Hey there!

Ann Arbor Ultimate is hosting a Fall Hat Tournament next Saturday, October 22nd. Play will start at 11am sharp and end after 3-4 games (no later than 5pm). We'll also cover some food afterward. All this will only run you $5!

Please sign up on our website if you can. This will help us plan for tournament needs (food, fields, teams, etc.). We will also accept registrations at the fields on the morning of, but please show up no later than 10:45.

Hit the website for more information:

If you have any questions, email us at regist...@annarborultimate.org and we'll get the message out to the TD.

Thanks, hope to see you out there!