No game today

Zeezus

Jul 27, 2015, 10:23:04 AM7/27/15
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate
A lot of bodies are beaten up from the weekend. So no game due to low numbers. We'll see about this weekend. Otherwise next Monday is a go

John Akers

Aug 10, 2015, 9:57:11 AM8/10/15
to detroit-...@googlegroups.com
Any games happening today?

John

--
We will always be on the fields south of the library. Also known as the Southfield Civic Center.
If you ever see an event going on at said fields we are at Birney Middle School at 11 Mile and evergreen just up the road; on the fields that are adjacent to Evergreen.