Metro Detroit Ultimate League is Officially declared!!!!

Zeezus

May 9, 2017, 12:00:27 PM5/9/17
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate

Hello Ultimate Players!!!!

Sorry for the delay, but the information that you were asking for has been finalized. Starting on June 15th, there will be a 11th Edition, competitive ultimate league held at Clawson City Park. The goal and purpose of this league is to provide Metro-Detroit ultimate players and those near the area an opportunity to play organized games with the intent of furthering their growth as a community. This is something that is needed within our area and Ann Arbor ultimate has been kind enough to assist me with getting the ball rolling. So here are the details:

# of teams:
4

League Layout:
Co-ed (mixed if we have enough ladies)

Baggage:
yes

Location:
Clawson City Park (turf and soccer field)
- dates will be discussed after registration ends

Date & Time:
7p on Thursdays

Starting Date:
6/15/17

# of games:
9

Costs:
TBD (will announce when site is up. Should be no more than $35)

Format:
- round robin with tournament at end
- 1st game does not count in round robin

Registration:
- handled by A2Ultimate website
- teams will be handled by A2ultimate algorithm
- captains are volunteer (if no volunteers then you will be picked based on skill & experience)

One last note:
This is the first year, but I would like this to be a continuous thing. With that being said, if there are any questions or concerns or ways you think this would improve, don't hesitate to let me know either via facebook or just talking to me on the sideline.

Hope to see you all there!!!! And yes, feel free to share this with the other ultimate games in the area.

Uzoma Okeke

May 9, 2017, 2:08:18 PM5/9/17
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate
Just a heads up, the site doesn't have the listing yet. I will send a link once it's available

--
We will always be on the fields south of the library. Also known as the Southfield Civic Center.
If you ever see an event going on at said fields we are at Birney Middle School at 11 Mile and evergreen just up the road; on the fields that are adjacent to Evergreen.