Fw: A2U Winter 2015 Pre-Annoucement

Uzoma Okeke

Dec 8, 2015, 8:25:58 AM12/8/15
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Ann Arbor Ultimate Directors

Greetings fellow ultimate players!

Winter league is coming! By now, many of you have heard that our usual location, the Eastern Michigan indoor practice facility, collapsed on November 29th. MLive even had an article:

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/11/emu_students_evacuated_collaps.html

Despite the damaged dome, we’re planning to go ahead with league as planned. While we don’t have a date for the completion of repairs, we have received word that work began last week. It’s our belief that our league will not be affected, and that if it is, it will only delay league, not cancel it.

That said, we are going to wait to open registration for league until we are 100% sure of the details. When we receive word, we will send an official announcement with registration details. So consider this a pre-announcment:

Winter League, Eastern Michigan indoor practice facility
Wednesdays, Jan 6th - March 2nd, 9:00pm - 10:30pm, 52 players
Fridays, Jan 8th - March 4th, 7:30pm - 12:00am, 156 players

Thanks for all the concern and excitement. We’re looking forward to it just as much as all of you! If you have any questions, feel free to email us at dire...@annarborultimate.org.

Thanks,
Your Ann Arbor Ultimate Directors

---