Ultimate demonstration at Crosswinds Marsh on August 13

1 view

Tom Leone

May 4, 2016, 2:34:43 PM5/4/16
to detroit-...@googlegroups.com
Someone from Crosswinds Marsh asked whether we could provide an ultimate demonstration at their "Hobby Day" on August 13 (details at link below).  We would need at least six people to hang out for several hours answering questions, throwing discs with newbies, and playing mini-games or running drills.  If you may be interested, please send me a note - a firm commitment is not needed at this point.  Please forward to others who may be interested.

http://waynecounty.com/documents/news/HobbyDay2016.pdf#toolbar=1&view=FitH

Thanks,
Tom Leone <tgl...@gmail.com>