Game tomorrow at the civic center or birney

1 view

May 1, 2016, 6:59:36 PM5/1/16
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate
SALUTATIONS!!!!! It is finally time for Southfield pickup to start up again. This time we'll be at the civic center just south of the library on evergreen road. If you don't see anyone by 6:15p then we are at birney middle school to prevent damage to the primary fields. I will also send an email around 6p to notify anyone and everyone as well.

As usual, bring water, cleats, white shirt and a non gray one. Let's bring the energy and focus on development and quality play. See you there

Future Z

May 1, 2016, 7:01:08 PM5/1/16
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate
Btw, start time is 6p

May 15, 2016, 4:40:34 PM5/15/16
to Southfield and Metro Detroit Ultimate
6pm start time folks. Let's get some ladies on the field today!!!!