workshop: parasites of participation

Peter Lutz

Apr 23, 2012, 8:13:26 AM4/23/12
to designan...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Please  join for a full-day workshop on relational aspects of research participation in senior healthcare design, policy and ethnography on Friday, June 1, at the IT University of Copenhagen. We are experimenting with the philosopher Michel Serres' ideas of 'parasitic relations' and George Marcus' concept of the 'para-site' - an elaboration of his multi-sited ethnography. This workshop is suitable for those working on senior healthcare along the intersections of design, 'user-centered' innovation, policy, ethnography, post-human relations, et cetera. Therefore it should also find appeal with those more broadly interested in 'participatory' research methods.

You can find more information here: http://itu.dk/tip/?p=1861. Places are limited and registration is required: http://www.doodle.com/dnqw76n776r5awh3. When registering please confirm by sending a brief email to me about why the workshop interests you and/or how it relates to your research.

Welcome!

Peter

--

Peter Lutz, PhD Fellow