[Remote | Part-Time] - UI/UX Designer & Developer | Legal AI Startup For Disabled Americans

Adam Yasinow

<ayasinow@briefed.io>
Jul 23, 2024, 2:50:26 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Design Gigs for Good
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Pt. Time UI/UX Designer who can develop & build in HTML a front end to a platform I've created that helps Attorneys more efficiently and effectively champion for disabled Americans applying for SSDI benefits.

Looking for about 100 hours over the next few months to breathe life into a pretty crude (but effective) platform we already have in place.

US-based applicants only please - thanks!