[Fellowship, NYC/London/Nairobi/Mumbai] Dalberg Design looking for summer fellows. Apply by 4/5!

Melanie Kahl

<melanie.kahl@gmail.com>
Mar 17, 2018, 4:34:15 PM3/17/18
to design-gigs-for-good@googlegroups.com

Dalberg Design is seeking passionate and rigorous human centered designers for 2-5 month 2018 fellowship placements in our New York, London, Nairobi, and Mumbai studios, read about our fellowships

Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2018DDFellows-apply

by April 05, 2018.

We will have an information session on March 27th. Please sign up here:

http://bit.ly/DD-Hangouts

Dalberg Design is the only design studio embedded within a strategic consultancy purely focused on social impact. We collaborate with our Dalberg partners to extend the reach of design thinking and practice into the realms of policy, market ecosystems, cross-sector partnerships, and program, product and service development. Dalberg Design teams work around the world, creating a network of local experiences anchored in our 4 studios – London, Mumbai, Nairobi, and New York – and Dalberg’s offices in Africa, Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia. Every year, we look for fellows to join our studios to  deepen and extend Dalberg Design’s work and practice. We passionate about collaborating with and growing social change leaders.

We’re looking for fellows with experience in the following:

  • Communications & Visual Design Fellow (London, Mumbai, NYC)

  • Research & Strategy Fellow - Agriculture, Global Health, Financial Inclusion (Global, limited roles by studio discretion)

  • Storytelling & Editorial Fellow  (New York)

  • Behavioral Science Senior Fellow (Mumbai, New York)

General applications are due by April 05 by 11:59pm. Note: we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so don’t hesitate. Apply here: http://bit.ly/2018DDFellows-apply

Key things to keep in mind:

  • Please carefully read all descriptions to determine the best fit for your application (both skills and geographies)
  • We are looking for graduate level fellows or those with commensurate experience
  • Strong communication skills (written and visual) are crucial for all candidates regardless of role
  • There may be travel opportunities (so candidates with flexible visa status are preferred)
  • This will be a paid opportunity (weekly stipend, paid monthly)
  • If you have any questions, please send inquiries to DIGRe...@dalberg.com. Learn more about opportunities at DD: http://bit.ly/DDCareers.