Call for Feedback: Persuasive Technology 101

Arjan Haring - Lecturer Utrecht University of Applied Sciences

Dec 2, 2009, 2:21:44 AM12/2/09
to Design and Behaviour
Dear Design and Behaviour group,

As you probably know I am trying to promote designing for conversion
on the base of experience design, evidence based marketing and
persuasive technology.

For the latter my dear friend Pieter Jan Troost has written a short
introduction. http://tinyurl.com/perstech101

I would like you to read and if you see time comment on this article.
Are we missing any essential ingredients?

Thanks so much and hope to see you soon as participant or speaker at
one of the coming editions of www.designforconversion.nl. Next one
will be the 18th of November 2010 in New York City.

Be good,

Arjan Haring