Welcome

Dan Lockton

Nov 13, 2008, 4:36:38 PM11/13/08
to Design and Behaviour
Hi everyone (everyone who's here so far, that is). This is partially a
test to check that the system works, but also to say thanks for being
part of this. Once there are a few more members, we should perhaps
have a discussion where we introduce ourselves and our research, or
why we're interested in the subject - all voluntary of course!

I'm sure many of you have got more experience starting/running this
kind of group than I have, so if there's anything you think could be
done better, or advice, or if you'd like to be a manager, please let
me know.

Best wishes
Dan Lockton

Dan Lockton | Design for Sustainable Behaviour | Cleaner Electronics
Research Group
Brunel Design | Brunel University | London | UB8 3PH | UK |
http://danlockton.co.uk