Fw: RETI-LIST: Committee Hearing and Availability of the Committee Draft 2009 Integrated Energy Policy Report

J Godfrey

Oct 1, 2009, 3:04:13 PM10/1/09
to Jennifer Godfrey, Ted / Karen Meyers, Jim Copeland, cindy_mccollum2002, Bill And Sherry, WonderVal...@gmail.com, Desert Neighbors / Base Expansion
Just another reminder and another chance to comment on the renewable energy applications in our area.  If you go to the RETI sight on the most recent maps you can zoom in to our valley and there are alot of homes in the path of the energy corridor that is on that map.  I will try to reduce one and email it out to you all with a link to it sometime today.  All those on the west side of the valley from blower diagonal to the water tank in the middle are at great risk.  Those that have a land patented deed just need to comment that you do because there is no way they can eminent domain a land patent.  Period.  That issue has been fought over and won four times in front of every court all the way back to the Senate of the US and the Senate has voted that land patents hold ultimate authority over that deeded land.  So everyone please look and see if you have mention of land patent or "so patented by the US of America" either way......your good and need to let them know via the comment section.   The following has an address for written comments.