The rules no one seems to follow

1 view

boomer0369swife

Jan 13, 2010, 12:17:15 PM1/13/10
to Neighbors of the 29 Palms Marine Base expansion
#15 with regard to community input is the one I am currently stuck
on........

Good read......I am interested in what other things you all notice as
"breakin' the rules"......lol

What do you see they didn't do? We need a discussion...............

http://www.energy.ca.gov/2009publications/CEC-700-2009-015/CEC-700-2009-015-SD.PDF

Please, if you have the resources, print this out and share it with as
many of your neighbors as possible.

If CAWV could get a few more monetary donations, it could be possible
for us to print these out for public dissemination before or during
the next meeting (which I have no clue when that is), which is what
our county SHOULD have done a loooooooooong time ago..........

What say you good folk?