FYI taxation of pipeline rights of way etc...

~J Godfrey

Nov 9, 2010, 2:45:20 PM11/9/10
Some of you may remember when I mentioned our tax base was well over
what we are given credit for.

I have attached an example of one of the things I asserted to add to
our tax base other than our own property taxes. Telephone lines,
electric lines, gas lines..........they ALL pay taxes on the property
they use. This is trickled down upon us via taxes and fees associated
with our power, phone, etc............I hope you all see how ripped we
are getting, if not...........take a look at this years "balanced
budget" for CSA70M..........and does anyone know when or if it has
become a MAC? No one on this end can find heads nor tails within the
supervisors minutes............I would just like to see the because
seems to be some more fishyness...........and in the desert no

You can go to thier website and sign up for "letter's to the assessor"
and also view every letter issued.............Wouldn't you like to
know why we are the ones paying for a city far far away's highway
system?........the 18cent gas tax does that.........let's do not allow
our new leaders to continue down the "intellectually disabled"

If we don't stand up for our own stuff, then do not complain later
when you do not like it.

pipelines and rights of way.pdf