Lets Make the Eagle Mountain Decision PERMANENT

Kell Brigan

Nov 19, 2009, 2:08:54 PM11/19/09
to Neighbors of the 29 Palms Marine Base expansion
The National Parks Conservation Association is working to convince the
Department of the Interior to PERMANENTLY abandon the Eagle Mountain
landfill idea. See the JTree.pdf file in "Files">>> for more info.

P.S. I'll be taking a sanity break in 29 the second week of December,
in particular so I can attend the Jackrabbit Homestead Lecture at the
old school on Friday, December 11th. (http://www.29palmshistorical.com/
DesertInstituteLectures.php) I splurged a bit (too cold for camping),
and will be staying at the Inn Thursday and Friday. Stop by and say
Hi.

Kell Brigan

magicgroove

Nov 23, 2009, 7:19:05 PM11/23/09
to Neighbors of the 29 Palms Marine Base expansion
Hey Kell, thanks as always for the heads-up.

Definitely let's get together when you're here. I'll email you off-
site. :)