www.wondervalley.org

boomer0369swife

Dec 20, 2009, 12:04:32 PM12/20/09
to Neighbors of the 29 Palms Marine Base expansion
Hello neighbors!!

I hope your holidays are going well......

Just a note to let you all know that we have had a person graciously
make us our own official website.

It includes a discussion board, much like this one.

www.wondervalley.org

The format of the page is very simple for those that have dial up.
That is alot of reason some don't get on this board or any of them
actually......lol

Please check it out and join in so we all can really get this going in
our own name........

If you will, those that have more time, will you please move some of
our maps and files etc from here over to the new discussion
board ?????

This site has been so very valuable and I hope the mod will certainly
join us over there, so Chris......please help set up our other board
and get this information in a format people will try to look

This thing is happening without us guys...........I hate it, but I was
right unfortunantly, but it is NOT too late, and YES we CAN do
something about it...........

Remember the Boston tea party........haha

VIVA!