Free Adobe Flex Classes...

kasey mccurdy

Oct 22, 2008, 10:18:09 PM10/22/08
to des-moines-me...@googlegroups.com
The Central Iowa Flex Users Group (CIFUG) will be holding a few Adobe Flex workshops. For Free. Nada. Nothing.

We only have about 20 computers with Flex Builder installed, so if you or someone you know is interested, please let us know so we can make sure everyone is taken are of.  There is also wireless internet available, so feel free to bring a laptop...

Date:
    Thursday, November 13th - 7:00pm-8:30pm
Location:
    New Horizons Learning Center
    6200 Aurora Ave
    Suite 207E
    Urbandale,IA 50322
Google Map:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=41.635901,-93.7015...

More details at our site...
http://www.cifug.org/drupal-6.0/node/1111

If you know anyone who might be interested, feel free to pass this email along.  We hope to see you there!

Feel free to contact me with any questions...

Kasey McCurdy
515.371.6622
kasey....@gmail.com

Rachel Garrett

Oct 24, 2008, 12:23:56 AM10/24/08
to Des Moines Meta User Group
Hi Kasey,

I'd definitely be interested. Please sign me up.

Thanks!
Rachel Garrett

On Oct 22, 9:18 pm, kasey mccurdy <kasey.mccu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Central Iowa Flex Users Group (CIFUG) will be holding a few Adobe
> Flex workshops. For Free. Nada. Nothing.
>
> We only have about 20 computers with Flex Builder installed, so if you
> or someone you know is interested, please let us know so we can make
> sure everyone is taken are of.  There is also wireless internet
> available, so feel free to bring a laptop...
>
> *Date:*
>     Thursday, November 13th - 7:00pm-8:30pm
> *Location:
> *    New Horizons Learning Center
>     6200 Aurora Ave
>     Suite 207E
>     Urbandale,IA 50322
> *Google Map:
> *    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=41.635901,-93.7015...
>
> More details at our site...
> *http://www.cifug.org/drupal-6.0/node/1111
> *
> If you know anyone who might be interested, feel free to pass this email
> along.  We hope to see you there!
>
> Feel free to contact me with any questions...
>
> Kasey McCurdy
> 515.371.6622
> kasey.mccu...@gmail.com

Rachel Garrett

Oct 24, 2008, 12:30:00 AM10/24/08
to Des Moines Meta User Group
Apologies for posting to the entire list. It's been a few years since I used the Google Groups web interface. I think I'll stick with e-mail.