My little contribution

Gwen Jones

Apr 22, 2020, 8:14:44 AM4/22/20
to Derby Makers
Hi. Joined a Derby group. A Stitch from me to you. They are a Derby group getting loads of Sewists to make Headbands, Scrub Bags etc and distributing them to Wards, Nursing Homes and really wherever they are wanted and then delivering them. My first one of Cotton ( Light one ) and knit fabric ( Dark one ). Now to get some serious production underway. They will have buttons attached to save the wearers ears. From feedback that's the best design. Hope everyone is well and staying safe.
20200422_125447.jpg

BernardK

Apr 22, 2020, 9:56:10 AM4/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
That looks a useful contribution. You will spend all your time making them as they will take all they can. Hope you are keeping well.

Bernard

On April 22, 2020 1:14:44 PM GMT+01:00, Gwen Jones <puffl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. Joined a Derby group. A Stitch from me to you. They are a Derby group getting loads of Sewists to make Headbands, Scrub Bags etc and distributing them to Wards, Nursing Homes and really wherever they are wanted and then delivering them. My first one of Cotton ( Light one ) and knit fabric ( Dark one ). Now to get some serious production underway. They will have buttons attached to save the wearers ears. From feedback that's the best design. Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Al Johnson

Apr 22, 2020, 10:13:53 AM4/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
That's good to see. Do you have any liks or contact details in case anyone
else wants to join in?

Gwen Jones

Apr 22, 2020, 10:37:26 AM4/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Just on FaceBook. Just typed in  'A stitch from me to you'. People are collecting
and delivering toiletries as well. Seems the group was featured in Derby Evening Telegraph
and the Radio a few days ago. Just got a load cut out then to the sewing. Take care. xx