In the swing now

Gwen Jones

May 4, 2020, 6:29:28 AM5/4/20
to Derby Makers
Some of the Headbands/ Masks and Scrub Bags just been picked up by A Stitch from me to you. Already sent 40 Headbands. I knew there was a reason that I have an enormous stash of fabric. Take care and Stay Safe. xx
20200503_160011.jpg

Max Wilson

May 5, 2020, 8:57:26 AM5/5/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Where is our overlocker at the moment? Someone on my work network is after one to make scrubs. They've requested a 4 thread but this is not strictly needed. Is this something we could lend them?

On Mon, 4 May 2020, 11:29 Gwen Jones, <puffl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some of the Headbands/ Masks and Scrub Bags just been picked up by A Stitch from me to you. Already sent 40 Headbands. I knew there was a reason that I have an enormous stash of fabric. Take care and Stay Safe. xx

Al Johnson

May 5, 2020, 10:20:54 AM5/5/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
It's about 4 feet from me as I type...

It's 3 thread and very basic - thread tension on each, fast/slow speed and an
on-off foot switch. If that's sufficient then we can arrange pickup or drop
off.
> > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/derby-makers/635c3765-7a09-4c66-a30a-3
> > 789f0db6c51%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Max Wilson

May 5, 2020, 10:43:29 AM5/5/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Al, just realised the request is from someone in Birmingham which is probably too far to excuse a quick drop off!

And thank you Gwen for plugging away with your sewing machine! I'm sure the recipients are very grateful for your efforts

Gwen Jones

May 5, 2020, 11:05:08 AM5/5/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Prob bad to say but I am having a ball. I have always loved sewing and made anything I wanted but to be able to sew in bulk and have somewhere for it to go is great. Using up loads of small pieces of fabric that I had kept but did not really know why. Well I do know now lol.
And when all my spare fabric is used it will be time to buy more lol. So win win situation. xxx