Code Club at the Silk Mill

Andrea Mercer

Mar 26, 2015, 6:26:25 AM3/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

For those of you involved in volunteering to deliver Code Club for young people at the Silk Mill on Wednesdays, we would like to schedule a meeting to get everyone together on 1 April from 4.30pm - 5.30pm so we can prepare for the delivery of our first session on 15 April.

Please let me know if you can make it?

Best wishes

Andrea

Bolding Gt Grandson

Mar 26, 2015, 7:16:49 AM3/26/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea
I'll be there, is there anything you want us to bring, e.g. Copies of DBS certificates, etc ??
Tony

Jon Tuck

Mar 27, 2015, 5:11:30 AM3/27/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, should be able to make it.

Bolding Gt Grandson

Mar 27, 2015, 9:12:46 AM3/27/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
I've just tried to register as a volunteer for the code club. Their system needs some setting up of the Silk Mill by the event leader, I assume that's Mark or Morgan?? If so can you fill in the bits needed so I can then complete my registration please? (alternatively tell me to do it & I will).

Tony

neil...@googlemail.com

Mar 28, 2015, 7:39:57 AM3/28/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately I'll no longer be able to do Code Club as work commitments mean I will not be able to get back in to Derby until 5:30 at the earliest.

Hope it all goes well.
Neill

MARK HANCOX

Mar 30, 2015, 6:02:50 AM3/30/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I won't be able to get to this meeting (I'm picking Jane up from the airport); I will however be in the SM for a while later on that day, so hopefully someone will be able to fill me in on the details. If someone could take some notes and then post them on here, that would be great.

As I think most people now know, I'm starting a new job in a few weeks, away from Derby, and (especially with the planned 4.30pm start time) I simply won't be able to support the SM Code Club for the foreseeable future. I do plan to come along and support the first one (on 15th April?) because I'm not in work that week, but after that I'll have to bow out.

Cheers
Mark

Morgan Barke

Mar 31, 2015, 4:27:00 AM3/31/15
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply. We have been ill for the last couple of weeks and only just catching up on emails.

I am massively behind on my work, but I will do my best to be there.