Moving On

MARK HANCOX

Jul 22, 2020, 2:38:22 PM7/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Folks

As you're probably aware, Rolls-Royce in Derby is going through a hard time as a result of COVID. Rather than wait to see if my services in Derby are no longer required, I've elected to move to RR in Bristol, starting next month. Though when I say "in" Bristol, I'll still be working from home up here for a while! Longer term the plan is to get a flat down there for the week and keep the house up here as the family home.

So I'll still be around occasionally, and I hope to drop in to Makers sometimes. But I also plan to join Bristol Hackspace, and it'll be interesting to compare and contrast between Bristol HS, Nottingham HS and DM.

All the very best to everyone.
Cheers
Mark

Al Johnson

Jul 22, 2020, 2:54:12 PM7/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com
Good luck, and I hope you manage to drop in from time to time.

Bernard(Home)

Jul 22, 2020, 3:52:18 PM7/22/20
to derby-...@googlegroups.com, MARK HANCOX
Mark,

I have been down to the Patchway site on a number of occassions so I realise it is an opportunity that you should take. Bristol is a very pleasant area of the country so long as the locals are not pulling down statues. It will be a shame that you will not be able to contribute to the Makers up here and we will all miss you.

Good luck with the move and we will be very interested in any comments about the local Hackspace.

Bernard