[ANN] November Meeting - Wed Nov 20@6:30pm at Stoney's FullSteam Tavern...

Derailed

Nov 18, 2013, 2:29:33 PM11/18/13
to dera...@googlegroups.com

All,

  NOTE: Our next meeting will take place at a new venue Stoney's FullSteam Tavern ( 14th and Blake) in downtown Denver.

On the agenda:

6:30pm - 7:00pm -- Meet and mingle

7:00pm - 7:45pm -- (M)eHarmony - Finding my perfect match! - Fernand Galiana

7:45pm - 8:00pm --  Programing sounds - Tony Hillerson

We are honored to feature Tony Hillerson (http://pragprog.com/book/thsound/programming-sound-with-pure-data) fresh off the press. So bring out your books and get your hancock from the real McCoy!

NOTE: At this juncture, Denver.rb has 100+ people signed up and no agenda, while we have 30 signed up and a book author presenting on some cool tech. What's up with that? So please make it a point to attend, spread the word and show your support to the group!!

Looking forward to see you all in a few days!

-Fernand

Fernand Galiana

Nov 18, 2013, 3:08:27 PM11/18/13
to Wes Morgan, DeRailed - Denver Rails UG
Thanks Wes! I've just realized it this morning and my apologies to Daniel and the group organizers. Given the holidays and new venue, my only option was next Wednesday. After the holidays, we will go back to the regular group schedule on the fourth Wed. Sorry about the conflict. You guys are more than welcome to stop by. Drinks will be on me!

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Wes Morgan <cap10...@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe this is the same night and location of the Den of Clojure group. We have often doubled-up with other groups there (we’re a pretty small crew so far), so this shouldn’t be a problem. But I wanted to make sure you were aware of it. It will be nice to be able to attend both meetings. :)

- Wes

Wes Morgan

Nov 18, 2013, 2:42:58 PM11/18/13
to Derailed, dera...@googlegroups.com