[ANN] DeRailed December meeting Wed Dec 18th @6:30pm

Derailed

Dec 2, 2013, 12:51:41 PM12/2/13
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Our December meeting will take place at Stoney's FullSteam Tavern on Wed Dec 18 @6:30pm

On the agenda...

6:30pm - 7:00pm -- Meet and mingle

7:00pm - 9:00pm -- AngularJS and Ember.js Side by Side

                              Daniel Wanja and Cameron Pope

NOTE: Be part of the DeRailed tradition. Customary to our December meetings, we will have our special christmas white elephant gift exchange.

Got some old tech books or other items collecting dust around the house?

Wrap'em and bring'em down to the meeting and exchange with your fellow DeRailers.

The more esoteric the better. Please participate!

This should be a gas! See you all in a few weeks...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to all for the New Year!!