Full-Stack / Rails Developer Opening @ Myhub

Eric Hubbell

Mar 19, 2014, 2:24:32 PM3/19/14
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

We're looking for a Full-Stack / API Developer familiar with AWS Server environments to help us forge ahead with Product Development and API Support. This individual would be responsible for all our back-end development working alongside a small team of Developers and Sales / Marketing folks. We have a stable and well-rounded Rails environment and are working with leading API technology across social, marketplace payments, and more so it's pretty exciting tech. Plus, you'll be getting in early on a social product that's positioned for high-growth and transitioning to Sales & Marketing. The position would be a contract-to-hire with 3 months full-time guaranteed working onsite out of Galvanize (11th & Speer). Hourly rate is negotiable.

Our current Rails Developer has done a great job setting up our platform and keeping an open eye to the future. Ideally, we're looking to bring someone in by end of next week to help with the hand off and give you some time to settle in.

If you're interested, please email me at: er...@myhubapp.com.

Thanks,
Eric