[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf 2015

Mike Moore

Feb 23, 2015, 1:36:14 PM2/23/15
to dera...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends, we are just a couple weeks away from MWRC 2015!

We have an awesome lineup of speakers and topics. We have two full
days of Ruby awesomeness from speakers that include:

* Ernie Miller - Humane Development
* Ryan Davis - Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
* Aja Hammerly - Forensic Log Analysis with BigQuery
* Jamis Buck - Twisty Little Passages
* Randy Coulman - Solving Ricochet Robots
* Mary Elizabeth Cutrali - Meaningful Mentorship for Developers

And so much more. Check out the speakers and sessions here:

The conference is just two weeks away, and we have a handful of
tickets left available.

The 5K Fun Run is returning for the sixth year thanks to our friends
at Instructure All participants will get awesome t-shirts and raffled
prizes. But you need to register for the 5K first.

MWRC 2015 is a two-day single-track Ruby conference held on
March 9-10, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is the awesome
conference we want to attend: a conference for hackers by hackers.

MountainWest RubyConf 2015
March 9-10, 2015
Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center
138 West 300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Can't wait to see you there!

We couldn't hold the conference without the help of our sponsors.
Please thank them when you have the chance!

Platinum: Instructure
Gold: Pluralsight, Honeybadger, Alliance Health
Silver: Hashicorp, XMission, Zeal