deprec and couchdb

viatropos

Jul 16, 2009, 10:01:49 PM7/16/09
to deprec - deployment recipes for capistrano
Hi again,

I've noticed there are a ton of couchdb tasks in deprec, but only some
of them work. I'm able to install and start couchdb through the tasks
but I'm unable to set my database to couchdb in my deploy.rb script:

set :db_server_type, :couchdb # command prompt says thats unknown.

How can I set my default database to couchdb?

Thanks so much.

Lance

Mike Bailey

Jul 17, 2009, 2:14:28 AM7/17/09
to deprec...@googlegroups.com
CouchDB has not been added to the rails stack.

I added it for Chef.

- Mike

viatropos

Jul 17, 2009, 2:56:16 AM7/17/09
to deprec - deployment recipes for capistrano
I'll try adding it to the rails stack. Any tips?

On Jul 16, 11:14 pm, Mike Bailey <m...@bailey.net.au> wrote:
> CouchDB has not been added to the rails stack.
>
> I added it for Chef.
>
> - Mike

Mike Bailey

Jul 17, 2009, 3:03:22 AM7/17/09
to deprec...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM, viatropos <lancej...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll try adding it to the rails stack.  Any tips?

Read and understand how deprec does it for mysql. I don't imagine there's much to it.

- Mike