New DepAn release 24-Sep-08

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lee Carver

未读,
2008年9月25日 00:49:022008/9/25
收件人 de...@googlegroups.com
Greetings:

We've finally gotten the third-party licensing disclosures under control, and we
are now comfortable publicly releasing a pre-built version of DepAn. Currently,
we are only providing a Linux/GTK version. This installation has been tested on
(K)ubuntu 8.4.

This version also has a much cleaner UI, so there should be less hunting around
for the commands that you need to use. On the down side, the file formats are
different (we warned you) and any .dpang or .dpanv files from previous versions
are no longer readable in this version. Checkout the Release Notes for other
information.

to download:
http://google-depan.googlecode.com/files/DepAn_linux.gtk_20080924.zip

the release notes: