vapoware !

Yusuf

Sep 11, 2008, 1:14:48 AM9/11/08
to depan
There are neither binaries nor document to tell how to build from the
source !
I don't really know why you have blogged about it that early.
Anyway, the idea is cool. let's hope we can find sometime a working
version.
Good luck.

le...@google.com

Sep 24, 2008, 8:22:40 PM9/24/08
to depan
Just to follow up, since the conversion was somewhat resolved on the
thread "'Google Code'"

If you are familiar building Eclipse RCP application, the instructions
at:

http://code.google.com/p/google-depan/wiki/EngineeringAdvice

should help you build your own binaries from source. You do need to
build from within Eclipse .. we do not have a command line based build
model.

If the instructions in the wiki are inadequate, please let me know and
we'll try to get that cleaned up.

Thanks
Lee