My vision of Deoweb

Barry

Apr 3, 2007, 9:35:50 PM4/3/07
to deoweb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerry, well to answer your question where is Deoweb heading, it is quite
obvious to many, as I read by your many replies. The idea of adding a cost
is maybe a good idea and then the areas who don't want Deoweb will not
respond. Personally in my areas of 6 parishes it has become dormant with
absolutely minor interest. Maybe it was started on too large a scale, start
small and let the interest build would have been a better approach but this
is hind sight. Well good luck with with the meeting maybe somebody there has
the magic answer. Barry