Fw: Fw: [E-Journey] Vatican Posts Document on Unbaptized Infants

p2k2

Jun 11, 2007, 4:27:05 PM6/11/07
to deoweb...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My name is Carmen, and I belong to St. Agnes parish in Azilda. Several years ago, on GNM, we had a chat room, open to those interested, then it changed around to emmausjourney, which is wonderful. Terry Modica who is moderator,administrator, has a lot to give.

Just wanted to share this post, and you can visit emmaus journey....just a thought, maybe we could have an open forum, list this.

Also when I can, I do cenacles on mmponline, with Grace, from Australia, and a few from USA, Ireland, Africa.

If you know of the blue book, from Father Gobbi, it is the same.