How to maintain your email sanity

0 vue

Gerry Kirk

non lue,
13 avr. 2007, 17:33:1113/04/2007
à deoweb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Anyone feeling a little email overload? Good news, there is a
solution (well, a few actually).

You can choose to receive *one* email per day, which contains a
digest of all the emails sent out that day. To do this, go to the web
site http://groups.google.com/group/deoweb-users, log in (you may
need to register a google account), and adjust your settings. I am
also happy to do this for you as well (provided 100 people don't ask
for this - be one of the first 10 respondents for a free notification
adjustment (haha).

You can also choose to read messages on the web site, instead of
getting them by email. I don't recommend this. Instead, if you want
to read online, I suggest using a newsreader, like Google Reader.
They are great because you can see the discussion threads (i.e. who
replied to what and when). Google Reader is at www.google.com/reader.

The feed for this group for use in Reader (or any other newsreader) is
http://groups.google.com/group/deoweb-users/feeds?hl=en

Have a great weekend! There are other posts I still plan to respond
to. You sure are keeping me busy, but I have to say, this group is a
wonderful breath of fresh air. Speaking of which, time for me to go
outside and fire up the BBQ for supper. :)

Peace,
Gerry

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur