senior level SQL Server DBA

1 view

Marc Beacom - Denver SQL Server UG - President

Sep 13, 2009, 10:26:15 AM9/13/09
to Denver Sql User Group
Sent on behalf of member below.

We are looking for a senior level SQL Server DBA. Ideal candidate
should have experience with 2000 and 2005. 2008 would be a plus as
would experience with SAP, SSAS, and SSIS. Please contact
Patrick....@caridianbct.com with any questions.

BillS

Sep 14, 2009, 12:34:23 PM9/14/09
to Denver Sql User Group
Hello,
Please remove this posting. We now have plenty of candidates.
Thank you