Board meeting notes

1 view

Marc Beacom - Denver SQL Server UG - President

Sep 9, 2009, 8:47:59 PM9/9/09
to Denver Sql User Group
All,

I thought I'd share some notes to give everyone an idea as to what
actually happens at a board meeting. Any comments, questions,
suggestions are always welcome.

http://www.marcbeacom.com/denver-sql-server-user-group-board-meeting-notes-from-20090901.aspx

Marc

Marc Beacom

Sep 9, 2009, 9:34:09 PM9/9/09
to Denver Sql User Group
Great ideas coming in already. Chris suggested we add this to the
groups site. There is now a section for the board meeting notes at:
http://groups.google.com/group/denversql/web/board-meeting-notes

The notes from last weeks meeting are here:
http://groups.google.com/group/denversql/web/board-meeting-notes---20090901